0

How to Tag a friend in Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter



Do you want to know "How to Tag friends in comments and posts you share in your stream and status in Google Plus and Facebook respectively". Its simple in Google Plus to tag your friends in a post. Even in Facebook tagging friends in post or in an comment is very easy. If you don't know I will explain it very easily and in a clear way. Even Twitter also supports the same option of tagging friends in tweets. Tagging helps your friend to know why you have recently mentioned him in your tweet or in your comment and it will notify him to check that your friend recently mentioned you in his tweet or status recently.

How to mention a friend in your tweet in Twitter:
Type '@' followed by your friend Twitter handler name in twitter. For example if you want to mention my name in twitter type my twitter handler name i.e, "@ArpithGJ"  in your tweet and it will automatically notify me that you have been mentioned in a tweet by your friend in twitter.


How to mention a friend in your comments or status updates in Facebook:
While updating your status or commenting on a status or on page updates if you need to mention anyone then you need to add "@" followed by your friend's name in Facebook. It is similar to Twitter. For example if you need to mention me in Facebook you need to type @Arpith G J you will get a drop down menu displaying my name. Now you have to select my name and post a comment or update your status so that I will get notified.


How to mention a friend in your comments or in posts on your streams in Google Plus:
It is also similar to what you do in Facebook and Twitter. But, in Twitter and Facebook we will use "@" to mention others but whereas in Google Plus you will need to use "+" (plus) mark. For example, if you need to mention me in Google Plus you need to type +Arpith G J you will get a drop down menu displaying my name. Now you have to select my name and post a comment or a post on your stream so that I will get notified.


If you still feel any difficulty in mentioning or tagging others you can leave me a comment below.


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

0 Respones to "How to Tag a friend in Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter"

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 CoolTricks This content is copyrighted to f10f1111 | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by f10f1111