0

Tags:
about
About us
Posted by
Anonymous on 7/23/2011
I am a small boy from Madurai who can't live without 4 words called TECH in his life.
I prefers being called as BG007.I love to talk, share and speak about tech almost for 2 months :D
I love to become a worker at any site because My aim is to learn everything about computer.
Most do blogging only for money but I do for learning and earning :P
I am simply a Tech Hook Looking for more tech in his life :P

I love to share, blog, speak only about tech.
I currently study in my school TVSMHSS which I am proud of.
I've been exposed to computer when I was in my 5th grade.
My blogging experience till now was due to my friend Amaan rizwan he had a blog and it was the spark of my blogging spirit.
I am not sad that I didn't earn much from my blog but I always wanted to learn which I did a lot due to blogging.
My life has always been a dark room but now it is enlightened by blogging :)
Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Share your views...
0 Respones to "About us"
Post a Comment