0

How to do bold and underlined text in Facebook



My friend asked me how to do bold and italic text in Facebook chat?

I didn’t know, so I did some research and it turns

out you can easily add bold text or italics to your Facebook chat by adding small code around it. I guess bold text can help emphasize your facebook chats, and italics can make your text look different. It’s not really a new font for Facebook chat, butit’s kind of cool. Here’s the code to make your text italic or bold on Facebook chat:




Bold text – *surround your textwith stars*

Underline text – _surround your text with underscore_

Get it? Put *stars* around your text to bold it, and put _underscores_ to make it italic! Enjoy your new bold and italic text in Facebook chat!


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

0 Respones to "How to do bold and underlined text in Facebook"

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 CoolTricks This content is copyrighted to f10f1111 | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by f10f1111