11
Tags:
Easy Multiple Login,
Google Talk,
Instant Messenger,
Internet,
Multiple Logins,
Tricks amp; Tips,
Yahoo,
Yahoo Messenger,
Yahoo Tricks
Multiple Login In Yahoo Messenger From Same Computer
Posted by
Anonymous on 4/05/2011
Simple & easy steps to login to yahoo messenger with multiple user id's without using any additional software :
1. Go to Start -> Run , Type regedit, then enter .
2.Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> yahoo -> pager ->Test
3.On the right page , right-click and choose new Dword value .
4.Rename it as Plural.
5.Double click and assign a decimal value of 1.
its Ok ,your done ,close registry and restart Yahoo! Messenger And Enjoy the multiple login. :D
Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Share your views...
11 Respones to "Multiple Login In Yahoo Messenger From Same Computer"
Nice info.. thanks :-)
add a warning too... because playing inside registry is little bit risky...
nice tip.. thanks for this...:-)
Is it risky? In what sense?
Just fun... :D
I never knew this before.... thanks :)
ok i will try.... hope it work... :-)
Lol nice hack but now I don't use yahoo chat anymore . It remembers me old days when I used to boot my friends from different id and jaam pc systems ...
I have try this way and it work like charm.
interesting page :) :) :)
Thanks a lot for being our lecturer on this area. We enjoyed your own article very much and most of all liked how you handled the issues I regarded as being controversial. You are always rather kind towards readers really like me and assist me to in my living. Thank you.
Post a Comment