7

mybloggertricks's Blogger template!




One of the best blog for Blogger tricks , tips and widgets in Mybloggertricks. It is an blog hosted on Blogger and owned byMohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai . My blogger tricks had released many popular templates such as MBT church theme, Monop and much more.But it hadn't released it's own template . I cloned that template and giving for my readers.Have a demo of the template here.
Features

  • SEO Friendly
  • Stylish Look
  • Blogger threaded comment box with reply option
  • Nofollow blog
  • 2 bar template
Disadvantages
  • No footer
But you can refer other sites and can add the footer.It taked me 2hrs to clone the template . And one thing is this template is free for subscribers only! . You can subscribe to our blog below!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

7 Respones to "mybloggertricks's Blogger template!"

Bharadwaj said...
25 February 2012 at 00:31

I subscribed dude gimme the theme

ARAVIND BALAJI said...
7 September 2012 at 08:52

Hey i subbed u give me the template pls

Unknown said...
12 November 2012 at 23:37

cyberhackershq@yahoo.com

Akhil said...
27 November 2012 at 15:26

Hey Hack-Crazy I am Subscribe You Please Give me Right Link I am Download So Many Clone For Mybloggertricks But There Have No Right Clone Like Myblogger Template Please Give me Email Id

akhil_xd@yahoo.com

wildrank said...
9 March 2013 at 02:10

here is the same copy of that MBT template

http://blogdevlopers.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...
4 June 2013 at 15:56

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

My blog post :: francesca battistelli this is the stuff

Anonymous said...
8 June 2013 at 16:10

I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your website. It appears as though some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've
had this happen before. Appreciate it

Also visit my website ... particuliere vakantiehuizen

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 CoolTricks This content is copyrighted to f10f1111 | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by f10f1111