4

New forum site for plugins, themes started!



Hey guys

I wondered we are surfing lots and lots of forums everyday for plugins, tuts, etc..
Why not start my own!?
So I started my own forum !!! :)
The link is


http://geekxpot.in/forums


Hope you like it.
Soon I will add facebook connect so all can post easily
Register on my forum here:http://geekxpot.in/forums/register.php
Share your links there.
The main reason behind this is I can't post nulled links of plugins, themes etc.. here (as I don't want it to be a spamming area)
The first post I posted there is to download thesis v1.8.2 theme nulled!!!
So here is the link of the first post :http://geekxpot.in/forums/topic.php?id=2
Hope you like the forum
Please express what you think about it to my mail (barat007@rocketmail.com)
And thanks for watching :)


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

4 Respones to "New forum site for plugins, themes started!"

Nikon Camera Reviews said...
17 January 2012 at 07:18

Awesome post, where is the rss? I cant find it!
[url=http://www.digitalcamerabuzz.com]Digital SLR Reviews[/url]

Upper back pain relief said...
24 January 2012 at 02:24

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!

seo company said...
24 January 2012 at 06:22

You will have to consider aspect inside an important challenge for one from all of the most beneficial blog sites for all of the net. I actually can suggest geekspot.in !

Anonymous said...
26 May 2013 at 10:28

I love this polish because it's a neutral color, but the investment may be well worth it! So, when it comes to decorations, though, are stuck because they have the ability to print pictures directly from your computer files to the PC/Mac over your wireless network.

my web page sticker maker

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 CoolTricks This content is copyrighted to f10f1111 | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by f10f1111