2

Mozilla Firefox 6 Latest Full version Download



Hii Friends.....I hope you all are fine. I was not able to post tricks due to my busy schedule from the last seven days. Well, Today am back with the latest browser of Mozilla that is Mozilla Firefox Version 6. " A good browser helps us to surf more efficiently " So when I used it I found that It is very fast and a Smooth browser and it's better then it's previous versions. It gives you a better speed and if anyone of you are having slow speed in their PC, then this should be the first choice of yours.





Read More...

Features of Mozilla Firefox 6:-

  • It saves your computer's Memory.
  • Advanced Panorama Groups that is reduces your browser's loading time 
  • Advanced address bar:  Highlights the domain you are visiting
  • Graphical looks are the best one
  • Gives you a better and a smooth speed
  • Some new tools added
And many more features.........................

Download Mozilla Firefox from here

So, I hope you have enjoyed my article.
Please do comments.
Keep Visiting.


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Share your views...

2 Respones to "Mozilla Firefox 6 Latest Full version Download"

Shashank Mittra said...
2 September 2011 at 22:35

thanks for such a cool software easy download
and my surfing is protected
and its so fast
one more time thanks

Shashank Mittra said...
4 September 2011 at 04:30

thanks yar
i will only use this
because it will keep my computer protected
and now i don't have to worry at all

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 CoolTricks This content is copyrighted to f10f1111 | Powered by Pro Thesis Theme| Designed by f10f1111